Mrs. Audrey Ash
New to DeKalb County Enrollment:
All questions and concerns regarding online applications can be answered
by district registration at 678-676-0998.
(Please allow 24-72 hours for reply.)
Once approved by OLR (Online Registration) please email the CTMS registrar at [email protected]
In the email please include child's name and the application number assigned to your application.
This will help expedite the process. All documents must be uploaded to the application before the registrar can enroll your student.
DeKalb County Transfer Students Only:
Registration/Enrollment and Withdrawal Information
Current CTMS Students
Please complete the Annual Verification form.
Residency proof that will be accepted:
- Current mortgage statement/lease, or utility bill.
MUST show parent/guardian name.
- One (1) current utility bill (electric, gas, or water)
with the parent/guardian name listed.
Not accepted: phone or cable bills, insurance or bank statements
- Parent/Guardian official picture identification.
1. Email Champion Registrar at: [email protected]. Please include student(s) name for withdrawal, grade and school they will attend.
Attach parent ID to verify student/parent relationship (i.e. driver's license or passport).
2. Complete electronic withdrawal form.
Parent/Guardian Annual Verification of Existing Student
Census Data via Parent Portal
We are pleased to announce the opening of the Annual Verification function within the Infinite Campus
Parent Portal! Parents/Guardians can now complete their annual verification of existing student Census
- Parent/Guardian must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to verify/update their
- Parents/guardians who do not already have a portal account should visit
- Parents/guardians who have forgotten their portal username and/or password should
click on the following:
In Need of a Copy of your student's Birth Certificate?
Parents can now order Georgia birth certificates online directly from the State of Georgia. The Georgia Technology Authority partnering with the Georgia Department of Public Health provides Request Official Vital Event Record (ROVER), making it convenient to order certificates directly from the State of Georgia.