Parents do not forget to sign up for "Track It Foward". As stated during open house and at curriculumn night, we will be using an online platform to log and monitor your volunteer hours. You will be required to create your own account. Please make sure that you have your scholar's school ID number. Please click on the link below to register. We have also attached other links that may help you with navigating this platform; however, we will schedule a meeting before the holiday break for those still needing assistance. Please follow the steps below. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Rhodes.
- Please click the link below to register.
- Create only account per scholar (one person in each family will be responsible for logging the hours).
- If you have multiple scholars at Champion, you only need to create an account for the oldest scholar.
- After you create your account, please go ahead and start logging hours that you have completed this year. This may include donations, chaperoning trips, PTSA events, meeting attendance, etc..... Donations are based on 1 hour for every $10 spent. For example, if you donated $70 dollars' worth in items, you would log 7 hours. Attendance at PTSA, and other meetings are 1 hour per event regardless of how long the meeting was. Please note that we will have to approve all hours that you log.
- After you have created our account, you can download and use the APP to log hours in the future.
Use this link to register: https://www.trackitforward.com/site/the-champion-school
Use this link to access Track if Forward resources: https://help.trackitforward.com/help