Mrs. Audrey Ash
New to DeKalb County Enrollment:
All questions and concerns regarding online applications can be answered
by district registration at 678-676-0998.
(Please allow 24-72 hours for reply.)
In the email please include child's name and the application number assigned to your application.
This will help expedite the process. All documents must be uploaded to the application before the registrar can enroll your student.
DeKalb County Transfer Students Only:
Registration/Enrollment and Withdrawal Information
Click below for New Student Enrollment.
Please complete all applicable sections of this form and upload the required documents.
Important: You must complete a separate form for each child in your household.
If the student is transferring from a DeKalb County school, please email residency
Current CTMS Students
1. Please complete the form below with residency changes/updates.
Residency proof that will be accepted:
- Current mortgage statement/lease, or utility bill.
MUST show parent/guardian name.
- One (1) current utility bill (electric, gas, or water)
with the parent/guardian name listed.
Not accepted: phone or cable bills, insurance or bank statements
- Parent/Guardian official picture identification.
Attach parent ID to verify student/parent relationship (i.e. driver's license or passport).
2. Complete electronic withdrawal form.
Parent/Guardian Annual Verification of Existing Student
Census Data via Parent Portal
We are pleased to announce the opening of the Annual Verification function within the Infinite Campus
Parent Portal! Parents/Guardians can now complete their annual verification of existing student Census
- Parent/Guardian must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to verify/update their
- Parents/guardians who do not already have a portal account should visit
- Parents/guardians who have forgotten their portal username and/or password should
click on the following:
In Need of a Copy of your student's Birth Certificate?
Parents can now order Georgia birth certificates online directly from the State of Georgia. The Georgia Technology Authority partnering with the Georgia Department of Public Health provides Request Official Vital Event Record (ROVER), making it convenient to order certificates directly from the State of Georgia.